RBSE 12th Exam Date 2020 Time Table (Released)
RBSE 12th Exam Date 2020 Time Table (Released) for all stream commerce, science, and arts. RBSE (Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Education) board is an agency of the Government of Rajasthan. Its headquarter is in the Ajmer city of the state board is responsible to conduct board exams in Rajasthan. RBSE is set in 1957.
Students are eagerly waiting for the RBSE 12th Exam Date 2020 now finally their wait for exam dates is over. Because of the epidemic, the COVID-19 exam gets delayed. RBSE conducts the 12th board exam annually.
RBSE 12th Exam Date 2020 New Released Dates:
RBSE 12th exam date 2020 for remaining exams has been released. Check the complete schedule from the table below.
|Subject Name||Exam Date|
|Maths||18 Jun 2020|
|IT & Programming||19 Jun 2020|
|Geography||22 Jun 2020|
|Home Science||23 Jun 2020|
|Drawing||24 Jun 2020|
|Language Papers||25 Jun 2020|
RBSE 12th Exam Date 2020 for some exams postponed due to COVID -19 pandemic is going to be conducted from 18 Jun to 25 Jun 2020.
Millions of students appeared in the 12th board exam. Students always try to do their best in board exam. And 12 board exam is the second board exam for the students after the 10th board exam. The 12th board exam is very important in every student’s life.
Many students decide their future on the basis of 12th board exam result. Everyone around us like our relatives, friends, and neighbors asked about our 12th board percentage and according to our score in the board exam, they judge us.
So our social status is also changed after the 12th board exam. To do best in their inboard exams students start preparing for the exam at the beginning of the year.
In today competitive world students did not get admission in good colleges if he/she did not get a good percentage in heir board exam. So if you want to get admission in top colleges you need to do hard work.
This year students get more time to prepare for exams because of epidemic COVID-19, Rajasthan board secondary education now released the most awaiting time table for the class 12th exams.
How to Check RBSE 12th Exam Date 2020 Time Table?
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan board secondary education. Click on the link to given below to visit the official website. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now click on the home page and refresh it.
- You can see the option news updates on home page
- Click on the option mentioned above.
- Now you can find the link showing the 12th RBSE time table for 2020.
- Click on the link mentioned above and wait for seconds to open the clicked link.
- Now you can see your exam time table on your screen.
- If you want to download in printed form you can also on the option print.
How to start preparing for the 12th board exams?
- To start preparation for any exam first you need to make your schedule according to your time.
- Follow your schedule with strict rules.
- In the schedule, you also set your time for rest because rest is necessary to improve your mental power.
- Which making your schedule you need to keep in mind your exam pattern.
- Also, see previous year papers to analyses the exam level.
- Cover your full syllabus you get enough time to cover it.
Frequently asked questions related to RBSE:
1- What is the full form of RBSE?
Answer– RBSE is the abbreviation of Rajasthan Board Secondary Education. It has the right to conduct the secondary and senior secondary examinations.
2- Where is the headquarter of RBSE?
Answer– Headquarters of RBSE is in the education city of Rajasthan. And Ajmer is known as the education city of Rajasthan.
3- What is the passing marks for the RBSE exam.
Answer– Students who are going to appear in the board exams must obtain 33% in the board exams.
4- What we can do if we are not satisfied with our result?
Answer- Students who are not satisfied with their results can fill the Rechecking and Re-evaluation form. the board will recheck your copy and update your score in the original mark sheet. Board will change the fee for that.
So, I think the topic “RBSE 12th Exam Date 2020 Time Table (Released)” will be clear to you now. Yet, If you have any query then comment below.
Have a good day!